First and foremost, we hope you are staying well! The past few weeks have been challenging for all of us—the world we knew a few weeks ago is a very different one than we find ourselves in today.
As a wellness-focused group, True North Counseling Group has made it a priority to adjust to the realities of our current situation. We believe that the services we provide are essential, and we are committed to continuing to serve our clients in a safe and responsible way.
Here are the operational changes we have implemented to protect both our clients and employees based on the recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities:
- We have discontinued all in-office therapy services and transitioned to online services only.
- In addition, out of concern for the health and wellbeing of our group, all of our employees are now working from home.
- We have adjusted hours to allow for more flexibility with scheduling. We are now scheduling clients from 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
Due to our new online office structure, you may experience longer delays in response to your requests. But rest assured, we’re working hard to make the necessary changes and will be in touch with you. We know this time is stressful for us all, and it is our goal to be there for you through it all.
We know this is hard—we’re right here in it with you. That’s why we wanted to provide some resources that we think can help.
- Psychologists’ Advice for Newly Remote Workers – American Psychology Association
- Keeping Your Distance to Stay Safe – American Psychology Association
- Greater Good’s Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus – Greater Good Magazine
- Resources to Support Mental Health and Coping with the Coronavirus – Suicide Prevent Resource Center